Comprehensive behavioral health treatment for patients of all ages
Behavioral health conditions disrupt the lives of people who suffer from them, as well as their families. But you don’t have to face these challenges alone. Our behavioral health specialists treat conditions that affect our patients’ mental well-being with compassionate, customized care.
We’re one of Michigan’s largest and most experienced providers of comprehensive behavioral health services, with locations throughout Southeast and South Central Michigan.
Henry Ford Behavioral Health values the diversity of our patients, their families, our workforce, and the communities we serve. We accept and respect all people and will continue to work to provide health care that is safe, easily available, and with the best outcomes to all patients, including those of any race, culture, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical ability, and military history.
Behavioral health services we provide
Patients and families can access a wide range of treatment options relating to behavioral health, including:
- Addiction (substance use disorder): effective strategies for treating addiction, such as inpatient and outpatient treatment options, including detoxification (detox) and medication-assisted treatment
- Specialized care for children and teens: specialized treatment options for young patients coping with behavioral health issues, including addiction
- Inpatient psychiatric care: in-depth, intensive care in a controlled environment for adults and young patients with severe behavioral health conditions
- Mental health: comprehensive outpatient psychiatric care for a wide range of behavioral health issues for patients of all ages
- Neuropsychology: thorough evaluations for complex behavioral health and medical conditions
To make an appointment with a behavioral health expert call:
Mental Health Care
Donna Wellington, Vice President, Primary Health, and Windsor Essex-County resident is honored to advocate for the community.
It’s important to find ways to support your mental health in between appointments with your therapist.
Coping with pregnancy loss after a miscarriage or stillbirth is challenging. Find advice on ways to ease grief, honor your baby and find support.
The relationship between tobacco use and mental health is complicated. Using to help you cope with emotional problems isn’t the answer.
Tapping, also called emotional freedom technique (EFT), is a simple way to help relieve stress and anxiety.