Henry Ford Health is home to a robust rehabilitation program with a long history of excellence. Experienced therapists help you maximize your mobility, independence and quality of life. Whether you’re recovering from a stroke or a sports injury, we’re here to help you heal.
Rehabilitation therapy: Why choose Henry Ford?
Our highly regarded rehabilitation therapy program offers:
- Skilled team: Our therapists participate in ongoing clinical education and training. We’re always learning newer, better ways to provide you with the latest evidence-based treatments. Meet our team.
- Specialty services: The Henry Ford rehabilitation team has expertise in many rehabilitation subspecialities. Therapists have certifications in lymphedema therapy, Parkinson’s rehabilitation, hand therapy and other key areas.
- Convenient access: With more than 40 locations in southeast and south central Michigan, we make it easy to get the care you need. Our large staff and extensive network mean you can get timely treatment near home, work or school.
- Virtual care: We offer one-on-one video visits with Henry Ford therapists. Online sessions are available for many types of therapy. Virtual care is ideal for anyone at risk for falls, injuries or illness.
- Coordinated care: Therapists stay in close communication with your referring provider to ensure your rehabilitation plan meets your health needs. We can work with you before, during or after medical treatments to aid your recovery.
We offer inpatient rehabilitation at two locations in Wyandotte and Clinton Township. Our dedicated team of physicians, nurses, therapists and social workers helps you regain functionality after a serious injury, illness or surgery. When you’re ready for outpatient care, we guide you and your loved ones through every step of the transition. Learn more about inpatient rehabilitation at Henry Ford.
Outpatient physical rehabilitation
Our robust outpatient rehabilitation program includes physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology. We care for patients of all ages, from infants to seniors. Our goal is to maximize your mobility and hone the skills you need to live your very best life. Therapists help you set clear goals and design customized treatment plans that address your unique challenges.
Specialty rehabilitation includes:
- Pelvic floor therapy
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Low vision rehabilitation
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Driving evaluation and training
Learn more about our full range of outpatient rehabilitation services.
Find a location
Contact a Henry Ford rehabilitation location to schedule an in-person or outpatient appointment.