Reset your All of Us Research Program password
- Click “Forgot Password” on the Sign-In screen at the log-in page for All of Us Research Program.
- Enter the email or mobile phone number you used to create your account.
- Click “Reset Password.”
- A green message will notify you that a reset password link has been sent.
- You will receive a link to reset your password by email or text if you signed up with a mobile phone number. Click on the link to access the reset password page.
- Enter the answer to the security questions. Security questions cannot have the same answers. Answers must have more than five characters.
- Click “Next” to go to the next page.
- Enter a new password using the rules mentioned in the “Password Requirements” section.
- Click “Reset Password” once done.
- Sign in using your new password!
Please call our Henry Ford team at (844) 893-3908 (Option 1) for password resets.