Join us the first week of each month to address the unique experiences stem cell transplant caregivers face. The group will consist of an...
Henry Ford Cancer - Detroit
Explore the Facility
Patient and Guest Amenities
Monday to Friday
7:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m.
Parking & Valet
Easy, free self-parking is available in the parking deck attached to the pavilion. The parking deck includes ample handicapped parking near the elevators on each level. Due to COVID-19 screening requirements, you must enter the pavilion from either the 1st or 2nd floor entrances. Valet Services are available at the pavilion main entrance, accessed off Lincoln, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., with the last car taken at 5:30 p.m. Cost is $5.
Inside Henry Ford Cancer - Detroit
Henry Ford Cancer - Detroit has been designed to deliver an exceptional care experience surrounded in compassion, convenience, innovation, and most importantly, HOPE.
Our new cancer pavilion is a global destination site for ambulatory cancer treatment, precision medicine, clinical trials and research, and enhanced cancer support services.
Here you’ll find
- One strong, integrated team
- Access to the latest advances in cancer treatment
- New developments in cancer research
- Enhanced support services
Floor-to-ceiling windows that let in natural light, and a beautiful third-floor terrace and quiet meditation spaces provide a comfortable and calming experience to patients, families, and employees, in addition to special gathering places for patient and caregiver support groups, yoga classes, music and art therapy.
Every square foot of the new Henry Ford Cancer Institute–Detroit is designed with your care journey in mind. You’ll receive the most advanced care, in a beautiful, comfortable and supportive setting.
- Main Entrance
- Parking Deck Entrance
- OncoStat Clinic - Immediate care available for patients with medical concerns, such as side effects following chemotherapy, radiation treatment or surgery
- Laboratory/Blood Draw - Walk-in services available the same day as your appointment
- Radiation Oncology Clinic and Treatment Center - State-of-the-art radiation therapy, including world-first MRI-guided therapy and advanced radiosurgery with exam, consult and treatment all in one location
- ExCITE and Integrative Medicine
- Multipurpose Room
- Patient Resource Center
- Reflection Room
- The Market – A broad range of lighter fare and comfort foods, for dining in or carrying out
Second Floor | View Second Floor Map (PDF)
- Parking Deck Entrance
- Skywalk to Henry Ford Hospital
- Specialty Clinics – Meet your entire care team of experts who specialize in your type of cancer in one convenient clinic space for exams and consults. Clinics on the second floor include:
- Head and Neck
- Skin Cancer and Dermatology
- Soft Tissue and Bone
- Radiology - Screening and diagnostic services, including mammography, PET CT, MRI, CT, bone density, X-ray and ultrasound
Third Floor | View Third Floor Map (PDF)
- Infusion and Chemotherapy Treatment Center - Designed to maximize safety and comfort, with views out the floor-to-ceiling windows, including a rooftop terrace for patients and guests to sit outside
- Specialty Clinics - Meet your entire care team of experts who specialize in your type of cancer in one convenient clinic space for exams and consults. Clinics on the third floor include:
- Hemophilia Clinic
- Stem Cell Transplant and Cellular Therapy
Fourth Floor | View Fourth Floor Map (PDF)
- Specialty Clinics – Meet your entire care team of experts who specialize in your type of cancer in one convenient clinic space for exams and consults. Clinics on the fourth floor include:
- Brain and Spine
Fifth Floor | View Fifth Floor Map (PDF)
- Specialty Clinics – Meet your entire care team of experts who specialize in your type of cancer in one convenient clinic space for exams and consults. Clinics on the fifth floor include:
- Lung and Thoracic
- Palliative Medicine Clinic
- Pain Clinic
- Survivorship Clinic
- Precision Medicine Office - Harnesses the power of genomic information found in your cancer to design treatment just for you
- Clinical Trials Office - Connect with research nurses for streamlined access to clinical trials
Easy self-parking is available in the parking deck attached to the Cancer Pavilion.
- Enter the parking deck off W. Milwaukee St.
- At this time, there will be no charge for the parking deck. Simply push the button to “get a ticket” and enter.
- You can park on any floor and there is ample handicap parking near the elevator on each floor.
- The parking deck elevator is located at the northeast corner of the parking deck. Take these elevators to the 1st or 2nd floor to enter the Cancer Pavilion. Due to COVID-19 screening requirements, 1st or 2nd floor entrances will be the only ones open.
Valet Services are available at the pavilion main entrance, accessed off Lincoln, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., with the last car taken at 5:30 p.m. Cost is $5.
Food at The Market
The Market, created for patients with a sensitive sense of smell, offers a broad range of lighter fare and comfort foods, for dining in or carrying out, including:
- Self-service gourmet coffees, bottled and canned beverages
- Fresh baked goods, salads, sandwiches, yogurt, fresh fruits and vegetables
- Gluten-free and vegan options
Additionally, the Cancer Pavilion is conveniently connected to Henry Ford Hospital, which provides multiple retail locations with a variety of culinary options, including Biggby Coffee, Henry’s on the BLVD, Henry’s Express, Papa Joes, and Subway.
Located on the first floor, your prescriptions will be promptly filled by highly trained pharmacists. They partner with your care team to identify any medication interactions and ensure safety.
Group Activity Room and Resource Center
Special gathering places for patient and caregiver support groups, yoga classes, music and art therapy, and more.
Healing Arts Gallery and Art Walk
Recognizing that art promotes wellbeing and humanizes healing, we’ve created opportunities to interact with art throughout the facility.
- Healing Arts Gallery exhibits a rotating collection of paintings, prints, photography and other media produced by emerging local artists and patients.
- Art Walk features high-quality replicas of Detroit Institute of Arts masterpieces, along the second-floor corridor and across the Nancy Vlasic Skywalk.
- Community members and patients can engage in art exhibitions, artmaking and performance.