Henry Ford Medical Group Signature
The physicians in the Henry Ford Medical Group wear our distinctive insignia with pride, emblazoned on our lab coats. The HFMG Signature speaks to our rich history of innovative thinking through the collaborations of physicians and researchers, and honors our tradition of excellence. This insignia symbolizes both our heritage and our continuing commitment to research, education and exemplary patient care.
HFMG Signature components
The insignia is composed of several meaningful elements:
- Shield: Truth and loyalty.
- Banner: Reward for valiant service.
- Branches with leaves: Symbolizes the reward of saving lives.
- Caduceus: Represents the medical profession and its commitment to healing. The snake symbolizes knowledge and wisdom.
- Microscope: Symbolizes innovations in medical research and education.
- Invenio: Discovery and innovation.
- Committo: To unite, collaborate and work as a team.
- Henry Ford Hospital and Model T Ambulance: Symbolizes the rich heritage of innovation represented by its founder. Original hospital shown.
To Learn More
To learn more about opportunities within the Henry Ford Medical Group, call (313) 874-4674.