C.A.R.E. Program experts will help you – the caregiver – care for your loved one and yourself with confidence. Caregiver Concierge Consultations are available at no cost.
Whether you are caring for a person with a physical or developmental disability, illness, injury, recovery after a hospital stay, or an elderly loved one, we have the resources and expertise to help.
Consultations can include:
- Support for your caregiving concerns and questions – we’re here to listen and help
- Assistance organizing and understanding documents, including advance directives
- How to use the Henry Ford Caregiver Binder
- Recommendations and registration for Henry Ford caregiver classes
- Locating resources in your community
Contact us today to schedule your consultation or, call (866) 574-7530 or email CaregiverResources@hfhs.org