Religious and Spiritual Support
We are here to help you when you need it
Receiving the news of illness of a loved one can be profound and come with many emotions. Henry Ford Health offers interfaith chapels at our hospitals for you to reflect in a quiet place.
Our Henry Ford chaplains are here for you to:
- Provide in-hospital bedside support
- Provide support in rituals and sacraments (as requested)
- Listen to your concerns about illness or hospitalization without judgment
- Help support family members experiencing feelings of grief and loss
- Assist with end-of-life decisions
- Pray with you for hope and peace before and after surgery
- Contact community clergy or faith groups on your behalf
Spiritual support at Henry Ford
Our chaplains work closely with the care teams on each floor of our hospitals. Learn more about the support teams at each of our hospitals.