Outpatient Psychiatric Treatment
Personalized care options for mental health conditions
We understand that behavioral health care for adults and children with mental health conditions is never provided on a one-size-fits-all basis. Once you’ve had a thorough evaluation from one of our licensed psychiatrists or psychotherapists, we’ll work with you to create a customized treatment plan that addresses your particular concerns.
Outpatient treatment options for adults, teens and children
We provide a range of outpatient therapeutic options designed around the needs of each patient. The types of outpatient care we offer vary by location and include:
- Psychiatric evaluations and medical management, including medication
- Individual or group psychotherapy (talk therapy), including video visits
- Pediatric behavioral health. Learn more about our mental health services for children and teens.
- Partial Hospitalization Program, an intensive day-treatment program for adults with severe mental health conditions that allows patients to return home each evening.
- As substance abuse often accompanies mental health issues, we also offer addiction treatment for adults and teens
To make an appointment with a behavioral health expert call:
Behavioral Health Video Visits
As a new patient, your first visit will be held in our office with one of our experienced providers. After a thorough evaluation, your therapist will recommend a treatment plan, which may include traditional in-person visits or video visits. During a video visit, you will meet with your doctor or therapist at a scheduled time through a secure video chat, much like Skype or Facetime.
- Clinic-to-clinic telemedicine visit: Telemedicine visits are held in one of our behavioral health clinics. When you arrive for your appointment, a medical assistant will connect you with your doctor or therapist using our secure computer in a private office. Your provider is located at another clinic, but you will be able to see and speak with him or her as if you were in the same room.
- MyChart video visit: If you have a busy schedule, are unable to leave the house, or have difficulty traveling to our clinic for your appointments, a MyChart video visit could be a good option for you. You can schedule a video visit with your doctor or therapist and have the appointment through your MyChart account using the camera on your mobile phone, tablet or computer. Many patients enjoy the convenience and flexibility of MyChart video visits. Talk to your provider to see if this type of care would work for you.
Are behavioral health video visits covered by insurance?
The cost of a video visit is the same as a regular behavioral health visit and is covered by some health plans. Please contact your insurance company to determine if your plan will cover this type of care. Depending on your insurance, you may be responsible for a copay or deductible.
Other forms of treatment or therapeutic tools your provider may recommend include:
Cognitive behavioral therapy
Dialectical behavioral therapy
Inpatient psychiatric care