Henry Ford Medical Center - Columbus
- Same-Day Care and Video Visit On Demand → Schedule Now
- Walk-In Lab → Reserve Your Spot
- Request an Appointment → View Providers
Henry Ford Medical Center - Columbus, provides primary care, behavioral health, cancer treatment, diabetes, gastroenterology, infusion, radiology and rehabilitation services. Specialty services include MOHs surgery, MRIs, and a travel clinic. This location also offers same-day primary care services for the cost of a primary care doctor office visit seven days a week and on holidays.
At the intersection of 12 Mile and Haggerty roads.
Contact Information and Hours
Individual department hours within this building may vary.
- Monday and Thursday
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday (Open 2nd Saturday of the month)
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Addiction Medicine
- Allergy And Immunology
- Behavioral Health
- Bleeding And Clotting Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Digestive Disorders
- Hand and Wrist Care
- Imaging And Radiology
- Internal Medicine
- Kidney Transplant
- Lab Services
- Liver Transplant
- Lung Transplant