Board Certification and Education
- Florida School of Professional Psychology, FL, 2010
- Henry Ford Hospital, Psychology, MI, 2009
- Henry Ford Hospital, Psychology, MI, 2011
Titles: Clinical Director, Supportive Oncology Services, Henry Ford Cancer Institute
My philosophy is to provide compassionate and empathic care to patients and their families. I use evidence-based methods for assessing and intervention techniques to help patients cope with the emotional and social challenges that arise as a result of medical illness.
Dr. Ryan graduated with her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the Florida School of Professional Psychology in Tampa, Florida. She completed her internship and fellowship training in Clinical Health Psychology at Henry Ford Hospital where she joined as a senior staff psychologist with the Henry Ford Cancer Institute in 2011.
Dr. Ryan specializes in the care of cancer patients and their caregivers from diagnosis through survivorship.
My research interests include care experience, healthcare quality improvement and patient quality of life.
Awards and Honors:
- Alpha Chi, Southern New Hampshire University (2002)
- Equity Award, Henry Ford Health System Quality Expo (2015)
- Shadow of an Influence, Henry Ford Health System (2015)